Hinged French doors from Renewal by Andersen provide easy access to your home's exterior or patio.
Traditional craftsmanship combines with modern energy efficient technology to create this modern classic.
Our 5-point locking system improves energy efficiency and offers an increased level of security. We've even added a French outswing patio door and a space saving sliding French patio door version to this traditional styling.
- Traditional wide board stile and rail construction with mortise-and-tenon joints
- Stainable oak, maple, pine or prefinished white interior
- Multiple grille options are available to match or change the look of your home
- Exterior wood door panels are protected with a urethane base finish
Andersen® Frenchwood® Hinged and Outswing Patio Doors
- Hinged patio doors can be installed into most patio door openings, even if you currently have a gliding patio door
- Outswing doors save interior space by opening outward
- Both styles provide a large opening for easy access to your home's exterior
- Hinged and outswing patio doors feature a glass fiber reinforced composite exterior for an attractive appearance with minimal maintenance
Match or complement the colors of your home with our color options. Our colors will not flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit or corrode, making troublesome maintenance a thing of the past. See the limited warranty for details.White (Interior/Exterior)Canvas (Exterior)Pine (Interior)Maple (Interior)Oak (Interior)Sandtone (Exterior)Terratone (Exterior)
Hardware ColorsWhiteStoneAntique BrassBright BrassBrushed ChromeDistressed BronzeDistressed NickelOil Rubbed BronzePolished ChromeSatin Nickel
Renewal by Andersen Glass Performance Options
Each glass option offers four unique benefits for heating, cooling, visible light transfer and ultra violet (UV) protection. The glass solution for you depends on the climate you live in, the architectural design of your home, and the orientation of your windows to the sun.
High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass
- 45% more energy-efficient in winter*
- 56% more efficient in summer*
- Blocks 84% of UV rays that can damage your drapes, artwork and furniture
High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass
SmartSun™ is our most energy efficient glass option. It has our highest efficiency rating in cool weather and is exceptional in hot climates where solar heat gain can lead to excessive air conditioning expense. SmartSun™ glass lets in almost as much natural daylight as clear glass.
- 45% more energy-efficient in winter*
- 70% more efficient in summer*
- Blocks 95% of harmful UV rays
High-Performance™ Low-E4® Sun glass
Sun glass has our highest rating against solar heat gain coming through your window to help keep your home cooler in warm weather. A tint coating reduces the amount of visible light and sunshine streaming in from the outside.
- Highest rating against solar heat gain
- Keeps your home cooler in warm weather
- Includes a tint coating to reduce visible light
Our High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass is also available in four pattern options: Obscure Pattern, Reed Pattern, Cascade Pattern and Fern Pattern. We also offer tempered glass options, heat-treated to be at least four times stronger than regular glass.
Hinged Patio Door Grille Options
Hinged patio doors are available with colonial, prairie, short fractional or tall fractional grille pattern options. Ask your patio door replacement consultant for more grille options.ColonialPrairieShort FractionalTall Fractional
Hinged Insect Screen
Hinged insect screens are available for single panel Andersen Frenchwood® hinged patio doors.
Double-Hinged Insect Screen
Double-Hinged Insect Screens are available for double panel Andersen Frenchwood hinged patio doors.
Gliding Insect Screen
Gliding insect screens are available for double panel, hinged patio doors and gliding patio doors.
Retractable Insect Screen
Retractable insect screens are available for all patio door styles. For Frenchwood outswing patio doors, they are mounted on the interior only.
See how Renewal by Andersen® windows will look in your home with our visualization application.
Upload photos of your home.
The app creates a 3D model.
Preview, customize and more.
Download the app
Your email or phone number was successfully submitted. You will receive a download link shortly.
There was an error submitting your phone number or email address. Please try again.