Hinged at the top and opening from the bottom, awning windows are kissing cousins to casements, and offer many of the same benefits—but with a few additional perks, especially in inclement weather. Like casements, they also pair well with large/inoperable windows. They are an excellent choice for above sinks, counters, or doors where opening requires reach.
Why choose Awning?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Elegant hardware offers smooth, easy operation and features a folding handle that nests neatly and doesn’t interfere with curtains or blinds.
- CONVENIENCE - Awning windows are hinged at the top and open from the bottom, so you can let fresh air in and keep the windows open, even in the rain.
- ELEGANCE - Excellent for adding architectural interest. Mortise-and-tenon frame and sash construction provides a traditional hand-crafted look. Horizontal design offers dramatic design accents when combined with other windows.
- COMFORT - When fully open, awnings provide ventilation from the entire sash area. Easily accessible Slimline locks lock the window at multiple points for a weather tight tight seal and enhanced security.
- VERSATILITY - Awnings are an excellent choice for above sinks, counters, or doors where opening requires a reach. In addition, they pair well with other windows, especially large or non-operable picture windows.
$0 money down, 0% interest, and $0 monthly payments for 24 MONTHS!*
PLUS an additional 20% Off Your Entire Project*
Offer ends 05/31/2022
Minimum purchase required. Interest accrues from date of purchase, but is waived if paid in full within 24 months.
Customize Your Window
Our windows are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home.