Contemporary sliding glass doors save floor space while offering maximum glass area. The narrow top and bottom rails provide a modern feel and let in even more light. Andersen® Narroline® doors have a vinyl-clad wood, low-maintenance exterior, and a stainable natural pine interior; Andersen® Perma-Shield® doors are vinyl-clad wood, in and out. Additionally, the reach-out locking system provides weathertightness and enhanced security. For even more peace of mind, add an auxillary foot-lock.
Why choose Sliding Contemporary Patio Doors?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Dual ball-bearing rollers, self-contained leveling adjusters, and climate-neutral performance mean easy operation, even in the toughest environments.
- CONVENIENCE - The frame is covered with a rigid vinyl sheath for durability and minimal maintenance.
- PEACE OF MIND - Solid, secure construction with multiple locking points offer an added level of security.
- COMFORT - Continuous weather-stripping and interlocking design features help keep your home draft-free and provide energy saving.
- VERSATILITY - Available in single and multi-panel configurations, as well as custom sizes. Stainable pine interior (Narroline). Multiple grille, color, and hardware options allow customization to match almost any style.
Buy One Get One 40% Off Each Window and Door PLUS $270 Off Your Entire Project*
AND $0 Down, $0 Interest, $0 Monthly Payments for 12 Months*
Offer ends 07/02/2022
Minimum purchase required. Interest accrues from date of purchase, but is waived if paid in full within 12 months.
Design Your Patio Door
Our patio doors are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home