Why choose Bay or Bow?
- EXPANDED VIEW - Depending on the design, projection windows can add up to double the field of vision over a standard picture window.
- NATURAL LIGHT - Extra glass area allows more light into the room. Configurations that have operable sashes, such as a picture window flanked by two casements, provide extra light and maximum ventilation.
- COMFORT - R-9 or R-21 foam insulation, TyVek™ Weatherization, flashing, tape, and paper, and vented soffit panels providing air circulation to the exterior frame keep you comfortable and provide weathertight performance.
- CONVENIENCE - Projection windows expand a room’s usable space without altering the footprint. Use it as extra seating, for additional storage, as a reading nook, or more.
- VERSATILITY - Projection windows can be used in most large window openings. The angles and flat planes of a bay are often found on modern or contemporary homes; the graceful curve of the semi-circular outer bow is a Victorian Hallmark. But with grille, hardware, and color options, as well as 31 different covering colors, copper, wood shakes, and shingles options, they can boost curb appeal and be designed to fit most any home style.
$0 money down, 0% interest, and $0 monthly payments for 24 MONTHS!*
PLUS an additional 20% Off Your Entire Project*
Offer ends 05/31/2022
Minimum purchase required. Interest accrues from date of purchase, but is waived if paid in full within 24 months.