It's More Than Just the Glass
When you’re faced with a large home improvement project, such as getting new windows, it’s not uncommon to ask, “What’s the real difference between these companies?” or “Just what AM I getting for my money?”
We believe it’s good to ask tough questions because it allows you to make a well-informed choice. We want you to know the value of what you are getting when you choose Renewal by Andersen Signature Service—both in the short term and the long.
How much do replacement windows cost?
Window prices depend on a variety of factors, and no one can give you an accurate estimate without assessing your situation in person. Some of the most common pricing considerations include:
- Window type.
- Window size.
- Hardware and other features.
- Installation techniques.
Some companies offer low-priced window construction and installation, at the expense of long-term performance. Opting for a cheaper window now could mean you are paying more for another set of replacement windows 5 or 10 years down the road. Our windows are warranted to stand the test of time, and we’ll stand behind them—giving you the peace of mind you deserve with a long-term investment.*
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows.
Renewal by Andersen Signature Service: What’s Included?
We want you to know exactly what you are getting when you choose Renewal by Andersen Signature Service, and to understand the value of one-company accountability, the best people in the industry, and an exclusive product.
A lot can change in two decades....your windows shouldn’t: 20-year durability study
Every day we replace windows that are less than a decade old. Unlike those products, Renewal by Andersen windows are designed, crafted, and warranted to stand the test of time.*
Recently, we pulled a batch of our original windows from the homes they had been installed in more than two decades ago. That’s more than 20 years of extreme Minnesota weather—bitter, brutal winters; hot, muggy summers.
And what did we find? After all those years of enduring Mother Nature’s mood swings…they passed our battery of performance tests with flying colors. After two decades in real family homes, facing real weather…there was no pitting, cracking, peeling, or chipping. What’s more, they were as easy to operate as the day they were installed.** Watch the video here.
The cost of working with Renewal by Andersen
As a homeowner, it’s important to ask what you’ll receive for the cost of your replacement windows. With Renewal by Andersen, benefits include:
- One-company accountability. We are with you from start to finish—and beyond—to answer any questions and provide the best window recommendations for your needs.
- Comprehensive limited warranty. Our robust limited warranty covers the glass, the frame and hardware, AND the installation. Plus, it’s non-prorated and fully transferable, which means if you sell your home, our work is covered for the next owner.*
- Long-term performance and savings. When you combine our exclusive Fibrex® material, High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass, and expert installation, your Renewal by Andersen windows will help you save money on your energy bills.
- Flexible financing. Pay cash or let us help you find a financing option. Or combine both: many of our customers choose to finance in the short term and then pay off the loan down the road. Financing options include (subject to credit approval):
- Deferred payment options
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No upfront fees
- Lines of credit up to $55,000
To apply, just ask your sales representative for details during your free consultation. Most applications can be processed in seconds, while you are on the phone or online.
Ready to get started? Schedule a free consultation today.
*See warranty for details
**Based on testing of 10 double-hung units per ASTM E2068 20 years after installation
“ENERGY STAR” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. “Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation and its subsidiaries. ©2018 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.
Save $100 Per Window
When you buy 4 or more replacement windows
Offer ends January 11
OUR HASSLE-FREE PROCESS IN 4 EASY STEPS!
Our design consultants listen to your needs and create a plan to improve energy efficiency and enhance your home's beauty.
Measure & Manufacture
Project Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
Our Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
A robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.