Sliding (also called gliding) windows are the best of several worlds, featuring top-to-bottom ventilation, large glass areas, and space-saving horizontally gliding sashes that can open either to the left or right. Our sliding windows glide smoothly with easy-to-maintain tracks and lift out for easy cleaning of the exterior glass from the inside of your home. You can choose to have both sashes slide, or only one.
Why choose Sliding?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - The all-new gliding roller system features self-lubricating rollers and stainless-steel axles making it easy to operate, regardless of size.
- CONVENIENCE - Engineered for superior performance. Smooth, easy-to-maintain dual-monorail tracks and rounded sill corners provide lift-out access for easy glass cleaning from the inside of your home.
- COMFORT - Our patented water-management technology features a sill design that directs water away from the window quickly and efficiently and the exclusive sliding weather-stripping system provides superior weather tightness, guarding against drafts and water infiltration.
- BEAUTY - Mortise-and-tenon construction combined with Fibrex® composite framing material provides a traditional, hand-crafted look in an ultra-strong package—making for some of the largest sliders in the industry.
- VERSATILITY - Gliders can be made small to large and everything in between. They are an excellent choice for rooms facing walkways, porches, decks, patios, or landscaping, as they do not protrude into the space, and are also well-suited for egress windows. Perfect for maximizing the view and the ventilation.
Buy One Get One 40% Off Each Window and Door PLUS $270 Off Your Entire Project*
AND $0 Down, $0 Interest, $0 Monthly Payments for 12 Months*
Offer ends 07/02/2022
Minimum purchase required. Interest accrues from date of purchase, but is waived if paid in full within 12 months.
Design Your Window
Our windows are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home.