Traditional wide-board stile and rail construction with mortise-and-tenon joints combines with modern technology and energy efficiency in our Andersen™ Frenchwood® hinged patio doors. Looking to save interior floor space? The Frenchwood® also comes in an outswing model. For even more space saving, with the same classic look, consider the Frenchwood® sliding door. Additionally, our 5-point locking system improves energy efficiency and offers an increased level of security.
Why choose Hinged Frenchwood Patio Doors?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Adjustable hinges with ball-bearing pivots for smooth, frictionless movement, and climate-neutral performance mean easy operation, even in the toughest environments.
- CONVENIENCE - Doors feature a glass-fiber reinforced composite exterior for durability and minimal maintenance. A between-the-glass blinds option is available for added privacy.
- PEACE OF MIND - Solid, secure construction with a five-point locking system offers an added level of security.
- COMFORT - Continuous weather-stripping and interlocking design features help keep your home draft-free and provide energy saving.
- VERSATILITY - Available as inswing or outswing and in single and multi-panel configurations, as well as custom sizes. Stainable oak, maple, pine, or a prefinished white interior. Multiple grille, color, and hardware options allow customization to match almost any style.
Buy One Get One 40% Off Each Window and Door PLUS $100 Off Each Window and Door*
AND $0 Down, $0 Interest, $0 Monthly Payments for 12 Months*
Offer ends 09/17/2022
Minimum purchase required. Interest accrues from date of purchase, but is waived if paid in full within 12 months.
Customize Your Patio Door
Our Patio Doors are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home.