Timeless, elegant, simple, versatile — there’s a reason double-hung windows are North America’s first choice. Our double-hung windows feature two operable sashes in three styles for improved ventilation and easy cleaning. Double hung are a great window option for restoration and renovation projects where historic accuracy is important. They are also well-suited for rooms facing walkways, porches, or patios, as they do not protrude into the space.
Why choose Double Hung?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Sashes are counterbalanced by spring-powered balancers to make them easy to open and close.
- CONVENIENCE - One-handed, inward tilting of both sashes allows for safe and easy cleaning and excellent ventilation.
- COMFORT - Automotive-quality, three-piece weatherstripping system provides superior weather tightness, guarding against drafts and water infiltration, and can help reduce sound.
- ELEGANCE - Mortise-and-tenon frame and sash construction provides a traditional, hand-crafted look.
- AESTHETICS - An excellent choice for restoration and renovation projects where historic accuracy is important, or for rooms facing walkways, porches, or patios, as they do not protrude into space. Three sash options and two check rail designs to match most any look
Buy One Get One 40% Off Each Window and Door PLUS $120 Off Each Window and Door*
PLUS 12 Months $0 Money Down, 0% Interest, and $0 Monthly Payments*
Offer ends 09/30/2023
Minimum purchase required. Interest accrues from date of purchase, but is waived if paid in full within 12 months.*
Customize your Window
Our windows are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home