Become a Renewal by Andersen Installer
WINDOW & DOOR INSTALLER SUBCONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
Renewal by Andersen®, America's premier replacement window and door company, is seeking highly skilled window and door installation subcontractors. If you have a crew of at least two and a proven track record of superior workmanship, we would like to talk to you.
Crews may be sign-on bonus eligible!Renewal by Andersen is looking for top window and door installation professionals who are masters at their craft that will provide superior service to our customers. Our homeowners value integrity, quality and expect exceptional results. We are the leader in the industry and are looking for the best to work with us on our continued growth! If you are interested in working with one of the nation's premium brand names, please fill out our form below. We look forward to hearing from you soon and hope that you choose to join us to begin a long career with the Andersen family!
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 3 years of window installation and remodeling experience.
- A minimum of a 2 person work crew.
- A proven track record of superior workmanship.
- A strong focus on customer service.
- Scheduled availability to work when homeowners are available and in their homes (between the hours of 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
Requirements for a subcontractor:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Provide references of your past work.
- Ownership of your own truck, trailer and tools
- Possess a Certified Lead Renovator Certificate
- Provide Certificate insurance with the following requirements:
- General Liability - $1Million Each Occurrence
- Automobile Liability - $1Million Combined Single Limit
- Worker's Compensation -- Statutory Limit
OUR HASSLE-FREE PROCESS IN 4 EASY STEPS!
Our design consultants provide in-home or no-contact virtual meetings to listen to your design needs and provide a plan to improve your home.
Measure & Manufacture
Project Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
Our Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
A robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.