Contemporary sliding glass doors save floor space while offering maximum glass area. The narrow top and bottom rails provide a modern feel and let in even more light. Andersen® Narroline® doors have a vinyl-clad wood, low-maintenance exterior, and a stainable natural pine interior; Andersen® Perma-Shield® doors are vinyl-clad wood, in and out. Additionally, the reach-out locking system provides weathertightness and enhanced security. For even more peace of mind, add an auxillary foot-lock.
Why choose Sliding Contemporary Patio Doors?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Dual ball-bearing rollers, self-contained leveling adjusters, and climate-neutral performance mean easy operation, even in the toughest environments.
- CONVENIENCE - The frame is covered with a rigid vinyl sheath for durability and minimal maintenance.
- PEACE OF MIND - Solid, secure construction with multiple locking points offer an added level of security.
- COMFORT - Continuous weather-stripping and interlocking design features help keep your home draft-free and provide energy saving.
- VERSATILITY - Available in single and multi-panel configurations, as well as custom sizes. Stainable pine interior (Narroline). Multiple grille, color, and hardware options allow customization to match almost any style.
10% Off Your Entire Purchase*
PLUS Get an additional $250 off per window/$500 off per door PLUS 18 Months $0 Money Down, 0% Interest, and $0 Monthly Payments*
Offer ends 02/28/2023
Minimum purchase required. Interest accrues from date of purchase, but is waived if paid in full within 18 months.
Design Your Patio Door
Our patio doors are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home