Save space with Renewal by Andersen’s sliding doors. Our sleek, contemporary sliding door design allows for maximum glass area, and is engineered for smooth gliding, secure performance. Andersen® Narroline® sliding patio doors feature a stainable natural pine interior. Andersen® Perma-Shield® sliding patio doors have a low-maintenance, rigid vinyl surface that protects the sturdy, engineered wood core.
- This sleek, modern design features thin frames for maximum glass area
- Doors slide smoothly on Andersen's dual ball-bearing rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters
- Feature High-Performance™ glass and multiple grille options
- Reach-out lock system provides increased security and weathertightness
Andersen® Perma-Shield® Gliding Patio Doors
- Rigid wood panels and frame are covered with a vinyl sheath that maintains an attractive appearance while minimizing maintenance
Andersen® Narroline® Gliding Patio Doors
- Feature a stainable natural pine interior with mortise-and-tenon joints
- The exterior wood door panel is protected with a urethane base finish
Match or complement the colors of your home with our color options. Our colors will not flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit or corrode, making troublesome maintenance a thing of the past. See the limited warranty for details.White (Interior/Exterior)Pine (Narroline Gliding Patio Door Interior Only)Canvas (Interior/Exterior)Sandtone (Interior/Exterior)Terratone (Interior/Exterior)
Hardware ColorsWhiteStoneAntique BrassBright BrassBrushed ChromeDistressed BronzeDistressed NickelOil Rubbed BronzePolished ChromeSatin Nickel
Renewal by Andersen Glass Performance Options
Each glass option offers four unique benefits for heating, cooling, visible light transfer and ultra violet (UV) protection. The glass solution for you depends on the climate you live in, the architectural design of your home, and the orientation of your windows to the sun.
High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass
- 45% more energy-efficient in winter*
- 56% more efficient in summer*
- Blocks 84% of UV rays that can damage your drapes, artwork and furniture
High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass
SmartSun™ is our most energy efficient glass option. It has our highest efficiency rating in cool weather and is exceptional in hot climates where solar heat gain can lead to excessive air conditioning expense. SmartSun™ glass lets in almost as much natural daylight as clear glass.
- 45% more energy-efficient in winter*
- 70% more efficient in summer*
- Blocks 95% of harmful UV rays
High-Performance™ Low-E4® Sun glass
Sun glass has our highest rating against solar heat gain coming through your window to help keep your home cooler in warm weather. A tint coating reduces the amount of visible light and sunshine streaming in from the outside.
- Highest rating against solar heat gain
- Keeps your home cooler in warm weather
- Includes a tint coating to reduce visible light
Our High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass is also available in four pattern options: Obscure Pattern, Reed Pattern, Cascade Pattern and Fern Pattern. We also offer tempered glass options, heat-treated to be at least four times stronger than regular glass.
Gliding Patio Door Grille Options
Gliding patio doors are available with colonial, prairie, short fractional or tall fractional grille pattern options. Ask your patio door replacement consultant for more grille options.ColonialPrairieShort FractionalTall Fractional
Gliding Insect Screen
Gliding insect screens are available for double panel, hinged patio doors and gliding patio doors.
Retractable Insect Screen
Retractable insect screens are available for all patio door styles. For Frenchwood outswing patio doors, they are mounted on the interior only.
See how Renewal by Andersen® windows will look in your home with our visualization application.
Upload photos of your home.
The app creates a 3D model.
Preview, customize and more.
Download the app
Your email or phone number was successfully submitted. You will receive a download link shortly.
There was an error submitting your phone number or email address. Please try again.