Contemporary sliding glass doors save floor space while offering maximum glass area. The narrow top and bottom rails provide a modern feel and let in even more light. Andersen® Narroline® doors have a vinyl-clad wood, low-maintenance exterior, and a stainable natural pine interior; Andersen® Perma-Shield® doors are vinyl-clad wood, in and out. Additionally, the reach-out locking system provides weathertightness and enhanced security. For even more peace of mind, add an auxillary foot-lock.
Why choose Sliding Contemporary Patio Doors?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Dual ball-bearing rollers, self-contained leveling adjusters, and climate-neutral performance mean easy operation, even in the toughest environments.
- CONVENIENCE - The frame is covered with a rigid vinyl sheath for durability and minimal maintenance.
- PEACE OF MIND - Solid, secure construction with multiple locking points offer an added level of security.
- COMFORT - Continuous weather-stripping and interlocking design features help keep your home draft-free and provide energy saving.
- VERSATILITY - Available in single and multi-panel configurations, as well as custom sizes. Stainable pine interior (Narroline). Multiple grille, color, and hardware options allow customization to match almost any style.
Get 10% Off Your Entire Purchase*
Additional $300 Off Each Window and $600 Off Each Entry/Patio Door PLUS 12 Months No Money Down, No Interest, and No Monthly Payments*
Offer ends 02/29/2024
Minimum purchase required. Interest accrues from date of purchase, but is waived if paid in full within 12 months.*
Design Your Patio Door
Our patio doors are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home