At Renewal by Andersen, we are the window installation experts - year round and especially in winter.
- Installers will explain our winter installation method with you before they begin any work.
- Our installers work in teams; each team removes only one window at a time, minimizing outdoor exposure to your home.
- We close off the room we are working on whenever possible to reduce the amount of cold air coming in to your home.
- Carpets and furnishings are protected against snow and dirt, foot traffic and construction debris.
- Our crew works indoors and out at the same time; your old window is removed and your new window is in place in no time.
- Your new windows are manufactured to 1/8" of your window opening. We add additional insulation around your framework and the windows once they are in place to maximize energy efficiency.
- You will notice an immediate difference in the comfort level of your home, including a reduction in outside noise.
- Most installations can be completed in just one day.