Casement windows crank outward from the right or the left with hardware that tucks away into a recessed opening when not in use. Offering top-to-bottom ventilation when fully open, casement windows are beautiful, as well as energy efficient. Renewal by Andersen’s casement windows are ideal for maximizing a room’s view and its ventilation. They are an excellent choice for above cabinets and counters where opening requires a reach.
Why choose Casement?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Elegant hardware offers smooth, easy operation and features a folding handle that nests neatly and doesn’t interfere with curtains or blinds.
- CONVENIENCE - Easily clean the glass from inside with our standard hinge hardware. Select corner-pivot hinge hardware when large/egress openings are needed.
- COMFORT - When fully open, casements provide the most ventilation of all window styles. Easily accessible lever locks the window at multiple points for a weather tight seal and enhanced security.
- ELEGANCE - Mortise-and-tenon frame and sash construction provides a traditional hand-crafted look.
- VERSATILITY - Casements are a particularly good choice for above counters or cabinets or anywhere opening a window requires a reach. In addition, custom grille patterns can mimic double-hung styling, making them an option for restoration and renovation projects where historic accuracy is important.
20% Off Your Entire Project AND $0 money down 0% interest, and $0 monthly payments for 12 MONTHS!*
PLUS an additional $200 Off Your Entire Project*
Offer ends 12/31/2022
Minimum purchase required. Interest accrues from date of purchase, but is waived if paid in full within 12 months.
Customize Your Window
Our windows are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home.