Custom windows are the perfect way to make any room your own. At Renewal by Andersen, we offer a variety of custom window options so you can effortlessly match your current windows or completely change and customize the look of a room.
We have a wide range of features and options for each of our window styles. You can choose from:
- 47 interior and exterior color combinations. Choose from color palettes and stainable wood interiors which are perfect for maintaining the integrity and beauty of vintage architecture.
- Dark exterior window colors – you don’t have to settle for bright white
- 11 hardware finishes. Find fashionable options such as satin nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, bright brass, and polished chrome to suit your aesthetic. Hardware is a perfect way to add a distinctive touch to a room.
- A variety of standard grille patterns, and the ability to create custom grilles of your design.
- A selection of insect screens, including our nearly invisible TruScene® insect screens.
Sometimes it can be difficult to visualize different features and the change they can make to your home. To get a better idea of how custom window options will look in your rooms, upload a picture of the room in question to our Window and Door Visualizer and select from a variety of options to see how different features change the feel of your room.
Custom windows put you in the designer’s seat when renovating your home. For more information about our custom window options, visit our website or reach us at 1-800-595-1967.
What others have viewed...
OUR HASSLE-FREE PROCESS IN 4 EASY STEPS!
Our design consultants provide in-home or no-contact virtual meetings to listen to your design needs and provide a plan to improve your home.
Measure & Manufacture
Project Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
Our Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
A robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.