Traditional wide-board stile and rail construction with mortise-and-tenon joints combines with modern technology and energy efficiency in our Andersen™ Frenchwood® hinged patio doors. Looking to save interior floor space? The Frenchwood® also comes in an outswing model. For even more space saving, with the same classic look, consider the Frenchwood® sliding door. Additionally, our 5-point locking system improves energy efficiency and offers an increased level of security.
Why choose Hinged Frenchwood Patio Doors?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Adjustable hinges with ball-bearing pivots for smooth, frictionless movement, and climate-neutral performance mean easy operation, even in the toughest environments.
- CONVENIENCE - Doors feature a glass-fiber reinforced composite exterior for durability and minimal maintenance. A between-the-glass blinds option is available for added privacy.
- PEACE OF MIND - Solid, secure construction with a five-point locking system offers an added level of security.
- COMFORT - Continuous weather-stripping and interlocking design features help keep your home draft-free and provide energy saving.
- VERSATILITY - Available as inswing or outswing and in single and multi-panel configurations, as well as custom sizes. Stainable oak, maple, pine, or a prefinished white interior. Multiple grille, color, and hardware options allow customization to match almost any style.
Buy One Get One 40% Off Each Window and Door + $50 Off Each Window and Door*
PLUS $0 Down, $0 Interest, $0 Monthly Payments for 12 Months*
Offer ends 01/29/2022
Minimum purchase of 4. Interest is billed during the promotional period, but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid before the expiration of the promotional period.
Customize Your Patio Door
Our Patio Doors are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home.