Manufacturing is the heartbeat of the American economy—and hiring good people is crucial to making a great product. We’re a nation-wide company that maintains a small-town feel and sense of pride in our work. Renewal by Andersen is the start-to-finish custom replacement window division of Andersen Corporation—our products are unique, and we believe our job opportunities should be as well. Want to join our production team?
• Follow all safety practices and procedures, including ensuring co-workers are adhering to all safety requirements.
• Seek out additional roles and responsibilities within your area and expand knowledge regarding Renewal by Andersen’s products.
• Produce high quality work that conforms to company standards.
• Work as part of a team and assist co-workers when needed.
• Participate in on-the-job training initiatives and transfer skills learned into daily work.
• Follow company standards and procedures at all times.
• Punctuality and good attendance are required, this includes being ready to work when your shift begins.
• Maintain a positive attitude throughout employment.
• Support and participate in employee engagement activities.
• Support a respectful workplace.
• No previous experience in manufacturing or production is necessary.
• Desire to learn skills on the job in a fast paced environment.
• Must pass a pre-employment screenings.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and standing for long periods of time.
• Willingness to cross-train on several operations within your department.
• Possess problem solving, communication, teamwork and leadership skills.
• Ability to read and understand reports.
• Dependability and punctuality.
• Ability to demonstrate competency in safety, quality, initiative, teamwork, training, attitude and attendance
We offer the benefits you expect:• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• 401(K) plan
• Professional Development
• Tuition reimbursement
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Flex spending accounts - health & dependent care
• Short-term / Long-term disability
• Employee assistance
• Life insurance
• Parental leave
• Work-life balance
• Collaborative environment
• Accessible leaders
• Leadership opportunities for success
• Volunteer opportunities
OUR HASSLE-FREE PROCESS IN 4 EASY STEPS!
Our design consultants listen to your needs and create a plan to improve energy efficiency and enhance your home's beauty.
Measure & Manufacture
Project Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
Our Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
A robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.