We’re Celebrating the Minnesota State Fair with an Extra Special Sale!
Visit our tent to maximize your summer savings.
Visit us at the tent or at our Roseville showroom to enter to win $1,000 cash EVERY DAY! Official Rules2
Love the Como Zoo? Us too! That’s why we’re donating $10 to the Como Friends for every in-home consultation we schedule during the Minnesota State Fair. Plus, register at our tent or our Roseville showroom for a chance to experience the Giraffe Party this fall at the Como Zoo! Official Rules2
We want to see your ugly windows! During the Fair (8/23 – 9/3) visit our Renewal by Andersen of the Twin Cities Facebook page and post a picture of your ugliest window! After the Fair, TV host and home improvement expert Matt Muenster will select one entry to win a $2,000 voucher toward replacing your windows. Official Rules.3 Just visit our Facebook page and comment on the pinned post at the top of the news feed with the hashtags #HelpMeMatt and #Contest
We have on hand FREE mini-American flags*, FREE ice-cold water, FREE phone charging station, and other daily giveaways*! *While supplies last
1DETAILS OF OFFER: Offer expires 9/29/2018. Not valid with other offers or prior purchases. You must set your appointment by 9/3/2018 and purchase by 9/29/2018. Buy one (1) window or patio door, get one (1) 40% off and 12 months no money down, no payments, no interest when you purchase four (4) or more windows or patio doors between 7/29/2018 and 9/29/2018. Discounted windows and patio doors are of equal or lesser value. Additional $50 off per window or patio door when you set your appointment by 9/3/2018 and purchase by 9/29/2018, no minimum purchase required. Subject to credit approval. Interest is billed during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid before the expiration of the promotional period. Financing for GreenSky® consumer loan programs is provided by federally insured, federal and state chartered financial institutions without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender or familial status. Savings comparison based on purchase of a single unit at list price. Available only at participating locations. See your local Renewal by Andersen location for details. License MN:BC130983/WI:266951. Excludes MN insurance work per MSA 325E.66. Some Renewal by Andersen locations are independently owned and operated. Andersen family of brands aggregated: Andersen, Renewal by Andersen, Silver Line and American Craftsman. *Using U.S. and imported parts.“Renewal by Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation. © 2018 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.
2Renewal by Andersen MN State Fair $1K Sweepstakes Full Official Rules
Sponsored by Renewal by Andersen
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO ELIGIBLE RESIDENTS OF MN AND WI WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotional Period: The Renewal by Andersen MN State Fair $1K Sweepstakes Promotion (the “Promotion”) will take place at the Minnesota State Fair at the Renewal by Andersen fair booth and the Renewal by Andersen Roseville Showroom located at 1920 County Road C, Roseville MN 55113 hours 10am – 6pm. The Minnesota State Fair is located at 1265 Snelling Avenue, N, St. Paul, MN 55108. The Promotion takes place from August 23, 2018 – September 3, 2018 during the State Fair hours of 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. CST for State Fair collected entries and on the same dates and between the hours of 10:00am – 6:00pm for the Roseville Showroom collected entries (the “Promotion Period”). These Official Rules shall serve as the official rules for the Promotion. Limit one (1) entry per person per day.
2. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Renewal by Andersen LLC, 9900 Jamaica Avenue South, Cottage Grove, MN 55016 (“Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to homeowners who are residents of MN and WI and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor, and its respective parents, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and third party fulfillment or judging agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted.
4. How to Enter/Participate: To participate, during the Promotion Period, complete the entry form available at the Renewal by Andersen trade show booth at the Minnesota State Fair and/or the Showroom in Roseville MN. On the entry form, participants must provide their name, contact number and address and agree to be contacted by a Renewal by Andersen representative for an in-home consultation for window and/or door replacement.
5. Daily First Prize: The Daily First Prize is $1,000 in the form of a check. Twelve (12) Daily First Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion Period. The winner of the Daily First Prize will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received the day before from the combined entries received at the Roseville Showroom and the State Fair booth. A daily first prize winner will be selected on the morning of 8/24/2018, 8/25/2018, 8/26/2018, 8/27/2018, 8/28/2018, 8/29/2018, 8/30/2018, 8/31/2018, 9/1/2018, 9/2/2018, 9/3/2018 and 9/4/2018. Odds of winning the Daily First Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received the day before. A total of $12,000 will be awarded in Daily First Prizes.
6. Daily Second Prize: The Daily Second Prize is a one (1) ticket for up to four (4) people (all ages) to attend a special event called the Renewal by Andersen Zoo Event at the Como Zoo to be held in September 2018 (specific dates to be announced prior to drawings) and one (1) voucher to feed the giraffes at Como Zoo during the 2019 summer season during public feeding times (APR: $55). Twelve (12) Daily Second Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion Period. The winner of the Daily Second Prize will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received the day before from the combined entries received at the Roseville Showroom and the State Fair booth. A Daily Second Prize winner will be selected on the morning of 8/24/18, 8/25/2018, 8/26/2018, 8/27/2018, 8/28/2018, 8/29/2018, 8/30/2018, 8/31/2018, 9/1/2018, 9/2/2018, 9/3/2018 and 9/4/18. Odds of winning the Daily Second Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received the day before. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Daily Second Prizes is $560. Total ARV of all Prizes to be awarded in this Promotion is $12,560.00.
7. General Prize Information: Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use or misuse of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for cancellation of the Prize events. Sponsor assumes no liability if the Second Prize event is cancelled and will not award an alternative prize in the event that the Second Prize event is cancelled.
8. Notification: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners will be promptly notified if they have been randomly selected as a winner. If the potential winner does not respond within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor may select an alternate winner. Potential winner will be notified by email or phone. The potential Prize winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in a timely manner, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize in question will not be awarded.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the MN State Fair and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by appropriate courts of the state of Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
15. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than February 28, 2019. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: "Renewal by Andersen MN State Fair $1,000 Sweepstakes” to email@example.com
3Ugly Window Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decision of Renewal by Andersen. The Renewal by Andersen Ugly Window Contest ("Contest") commences at 12:01 am CST on August 23, 2018 and ends at 9:00pm CST on September 3, 2018. No entries received after 9:00 pm CST on September 3, 2018 will be considered. Contest is sponsored and run by Renewal by Andersen at Renewal by Andersen, 9900 Jamaica Ave South, Cottage Grove, MN 55016 ("Sponsor").
(1) Eligibility: The contest is offered to any person of any nationality, older than 18 years of age as of the date of entry, who is a resident of the Twin Cities market/installation territory at the time of entry. Click to view list of zip codes for all eligible entrants. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited by law.
(2) How to Enter: Entrants are asked to submit a photo of their ugly window by commenting with a picture of their ugly window and a statement about what’s wrong with the ugly window on the Ugly Window Contest pinned post on Renewal by Andersen of the Twin Cities’ Facebook page at www.facebook/com/RenewalbyAndersenoftheTwinCities that include the hashtags #HelpMeMatt! and #Contest Renewal by Andersen will not return photos or any collateral materials that might be submitted by contestants. To be eligible, all entries must be posted by 9:00pm CST on September 3, 2018. Entrants must have a Facebook account to participate. Entrants are solely responsible for complying with the terms and conditions applicable to their use of Facebook. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion. No automatic, programmed, robotic, script, macro or similar means of entry are permitted. Entrants must have taken the photo used in the entry or have permission from the photographer to use the photo in the entry. The photo must be of the entrant’s window. Entrants may not submit obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, offensive, racially or sexually demeaning or infringing comments, photographs or descriptions or any entry which is, inappropriate, offensive, or demeaning to Sponsor's reputation or goodwill, as determined Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Objectionable Entries”). Any Objectionable Entries will be disqualified and deleted at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor and Facebook are not responsible for late, lost, spam-filtered, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible and are considered void. All submissions become property of the Sponsor and may be reused in whole or in part by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Limit one (1) entry per person.
(3) Prizes: One (1) winner will be chosen to win a one-time award of a $2000 gift certificate towards full replacement of (1) one window of their choosing along with a consultation with a Renewal by Andersen Design Consultant. Gift certificate will expire on December 31, 2018. The winner's name will be posted at the www.facebook.com/RenewalByAndersenOfTheTwinCities site along with the Before and After pictures of their windows. No alternative prize, or other substitution is permitted except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize is nontransferable. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with the prize.
(4) Winner, Judging Criteria and Tie-Breaker: The winner will be determined by September 8, 2018 or before. Renewal by Andersen spokesperson Matt Muenster is the sole judge and will determine the winner based on the following criteria: 1) Condition of the window (20%); 2) Window appearance (20%); 3) Window style (20%); 4) Ease of operation of the window (20%); 5) Objective opinion (20%). decisions by the judge are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Objectionable Entries. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the entrant with the highest score for window appearance, provided that if the tied entrants have also tied for window appearance, the tie-breaker will be the winner with the highest score for window condition. The winner will be notified via Facebook message by September 8, 2018 and shall be required to complete an affidavit or declaration of eligibility/liability-publicity release which must be signed and returned so that it is received within 10 days of the date printed on the prize notification, or the next highest score entrant will be awarded the respective prize. The winner must provide proof of identity. Potential winner may be required to provide proof to Sponsor that he or she is the subscriber of the Facebook account from which entry the comment was made. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the person who is assigned to the Facebook account used to enter the Promotion will be the entrant. Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of all rights to prize. The sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. If a prize or prize notification letter or e-mail is returned as undeliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner with the next-highest score will be awarded the prize. Accepting and/or using prize constitutes permission of the Sponsor (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner's name, photos, hometown (including state) and/or likeness (except where prohibited) for promotional, commercial, and publicity purposes and to publicize winner’s installation and use of Renewal by Andersen products without further compensation in any media now existing or hereinafter devised, without notice, review, or approval, unless prohibited by law. (Tennessee residents need not consent to, or sign any, publicity release).
(5) General Terms and Conditions: By participating, entrants agree that Sponsor, Facebook and their respective shareholders, agents and representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible or liable for, and shall be released from: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Contest, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. As a condition of entering the Contest, each entrant and winner agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded in this Contest (or activity related thereto), shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (3) in no event will any entrant and/or winner be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Contest at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Contest. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota. Entrants and/or winners shall not be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, including attorney’s fees, beyond entrants’/winners’ actual expenses associated with entering this Contest, and entrants and/or winners waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
(6) Winner List/Official Rules: A copy of these official rules can be obtained by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Renewal by Andersen, 9900 Jamaica Ave South, Cottage Grove, MN 55016. The name of the winner will be posted on Renewal by Andersen of the Twin Cities’ Facebook page once the winner is confirmed by Sponsor.