Canvassing Team Member
posted Monday, February 17, 2020
If you are energetic, intelligent and outgoing you have the qualities to join our canvassing team! Become part of one of the most trusted businesses in the Lehigh Valley, while enjoying a base pay of $14/hr., plus opportunities for bonuses.
Our canvassing teams visit neighborhoods (door-to-door) where homeowners may need new windows or patio doors and inform them of the superior quality and service of Renewal by Andersen. As a canvassing team member, your goal will be to schedule customer appointments with one of our design consultants.
We provide a FUN environment with a company that celebrates success through bonuses, promotions and much more! Our proximity marketing representatives work between 25-30 hours per week and make a competitive base pay of $14/hr. plus weekly and monthly bonus opportunities. We train all of our canvassing team members, so no experience is required.
· Ability to learn and follow our script when visiting customers (it works!)
· Positive attitude
· Ability to walk for up to 3-4 hours at a time
· Ability to withstand the elements for up to 1-2 hours at a time
· Must be able to work 3 days or more a week (approximately 25-30 hours per week)
Renewal by Andersen provides you with:
· Paid professional training program
· Competitive pay, plus bonuses
· Positive, fun team atmosphere
· Opportunities for advancement (we promote from within!)
· Team canvassing van (you don’t need to use your own vehicle on the job)
Contact us today - interviews are being set immediately for this opportunity!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14/hr base, with potential to $30+/hour with bonuses
Interviews being set immediately for this opportunity! Contact EJ Socarras at 610-849-2805 or email@example.com to schedule your interview.
Window & Door Installation Subcontractor
posted Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Renewal by Andersen, Americas premier replacement window and door company, is seeking HIGHLY skilled window & door installation contractors. If you have a crew of at least two and a proven track record of superior workmanship, we would like to talk to you.
Renewal by Andersen is looking for top window and door installation professionals who are masters at their craft that will provide superior service to our customers. Our homeowners value integrity, quality and expect exceptional results. We are the leader in the industry and are looking for the best to work with us on continued growth!
If you are interested in working with one of the nation's premium brand names, please call us at 610-849-2807. We look forward to hearing from you soon and hope that you choose to join us to begin a long career with the Andersen Family.
What are we looking for?
• A minimum of 3 years of window installation and remodeling experience
• A minimum of 2-person work crew
• A proven track record of superior workmanship
• A strong focus on customer service
• Valid driver's license with clean driving record
• Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
• Provide references
• Ownership of your own box truck or enclosed trailer and tools
• Possess a Certified Lead Renovator Certificate
• Provide certificate of our insurance requirements
What do we provide?
• Year-round work
• All jobs are already measured, ordered and scheduled for you
• All job materials are provided, staged and ready for pickup
• Renewal by Andersen clothing and business cards
• Potential to make $125k +
• $2500 sign-on bonus
• We pay twice a week!
• We train you to become a Renewal by Andersen Certified Master Installer
• Clean, safe and friendly work environment
Contact Tim Snyder, Installation Manager at (610) 849-2807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
posted Friday, January 31, 2020
Come and join Renewal by Andersen, America’s premier replacement window and door company! We are seeking highly motivated Marketing Representatives. This is an entry-level position with room for growth! We are looking for people who want to start a career with our company, but this is also a great opportunity for those that are looking for part time flexibility with a great earning potential. It’s a wonderful way to connect with people in the community and make some great money too.
Candidates should be highly motivated, friendly and coachable. While a background in marketing or sales is an asset, it is not required. You must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, and are required to work at least 15-20 hours per week.
We offer an excellent compensation package including paid training and a competitive base rate, bi-weekly pay via direct deposit, and performance-based bonuses. Other perks include company-branded apparel, opportunities for advancement, and access to our experienced and knowledgeable management team.
For more information and to apply please contact Jennifer Hughes at email@example.com or 610-849-2812.
In-Home Sales Consultant
posted Friday, January 31, 2020
Renewal by Andersen is looking for top sales professionals to add to our highly successful sales force. We are a leader in the window industry, and we are looking for the best to join and grow with our organization due to continued growth! Our sales force is made up of top performers that are highly compensated and can earn $100,000 plus and beyond by selling the most recognized and industry leading brand on the market. Are you a salesperson that is motivated, can build trust, and establish rapport with a customer easily? Are you a great brand ambassador able to identify the customer’s needs to a superior product?
The Sale Consultant opportunities in our markets continue to grow. We are looking for Sales Consultants to visit our customers in their homes to consult with them to help identify the product that will be fit the needs in their home. Renewal by Andersen is the leader in terms of quality, value and service! Using the tools, training and sale methodology that you will receive in training, you will create a connection with the customers to offer our replacement services. You will have industry leading product samples, support and technology to assist you in closing the sale.
The leads that you will receive are 100% lead generated for you! There is NO COLD CALLING! We have an incredible marketing engine that works to generate 100% of the leads for our In-Home Sales Consultants through traditional and non-traditional forms of marketing.
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay for performance is a salesperson’s greatest compensation motivator! Our compensation plans reward solid performance with a strong commission rate and the opportunity for performance bonuses. In addition, we offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401k, and more!
Learning, Development & Culture:
We offer paid training and ongoing support to prepare you for success to be out in the field selling! It does not end there. Our organization is committed to your success. We have ongoing sales training and Sales Managers in branch locations ready to help develop and grow our Sales Consultants in their talents to succeed. In addition, there are plenty of growth opportunities within the company. Our organization culture is positive, and we encourage collaboration, growth and innovation.
What are we looking for? A successful Sales Consultant will possess:
• 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience.
• A proven track record of closing sales.
• A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
• Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivation and results orientation.
• Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Contact Jared Robinson at 610-849-2806 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your interview.
posted Monday, February 10, 2020
Renewal by Andersen, Americas premier replacement window and door company, is seeking a HIGHLY skilled Service Technician to join our team.
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window replacement division of 115-year-old Andersen Corporation, the most trusted family of window brands in America. RbA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different and better window replacement experience. Our homeowners value integrity, quality and expect exceptional results – which we provide. We are the leader in the industry and are looking for the best to work with our continued growth.
If you are interested in working with one of the nation’s premium brands, please call Tim Snyder at (610) 849-2807. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
What you will be doing / The Role:
• Perform services on all windows and doors whether it be from installation or manufacturing
• Perform assessments of window/door issues and potential installation issues
• Resolve service calls accurately and efficiently
• Travel in a company owned service vehicle to assess and repair our products
• Fill out appropriate warranty paperwork and submit in a timely manor
• Understand correct installation process and proper functioning of windows and doors
• Respect and delight our customers
What you bring / The Person:
• HS diploma or equivalent
• Experience as a service technician or carpentry skills
• Highly organized with the ability to reflect empathy toward our customers
• Ability to install a window or door from start to finish, including trim work
• Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
• Medical, dental & vision insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• 401K with company match
• Paid time off & holiday pay
• Clean, safe & friendly work environment
To apply, call Tim Snyder at (610) 849-2807 or email email@example.com