posted Monday, May 3, 2021
Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City is a division of Andersen Corporation – the largest and most recognized window brand in the United States. We are the company’s exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement team.
We have received numerous awards several years running including BBB Award of Excellence, BBB Gold Star Award, and have an A+ Rating from the BBB.
Position Details: Our sales process begins with our sales representatives meeting with our customers, in their homes, to better understand their needs. Our products are custom-made, energy-efficient and professionally installed for optimal performance. We have a comprehensive paid training program! Our development does not end there. We have a Sales Training Manager that continues to help develop and grow our sales force to help you stretch and grow your skill. We want to help you so that you advance your career to where you want to be, and where we want you to be. We are looking for people that want to grow with our organization and move up!
Reports to: Sales Manager
Travel: Travel in the greater Kansas City and surrounding area
Renewal by Andersen Sales Representatives enjoy:
• An INCREDIBLE marketing vehicle that drives our leads FOR YOU! Company driven lead generation - NO COLD CALLING! Our marketing team provides you with pre-qualified, pre-set leads.
• We provide a comprehensive training program to prepare our Sales Representatives with a qualitative sale methodology and equip them with technology and products to complete the in-home consultation process.
• In addition, we believe that taking care of our Sales Representative is key, so we offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
• After a 6-week paid training period this role is a W-2 commission based role, with a lucrative sales commissions plan and sales incentive bonuses plus the opportunity to earn a paid yearly trip. We provide an opportunity to earn unlimited compensation with many of our representatives who continually surpass $150K. Successful sales consultants in our markets earn six figures. Talk to us and let us tell you how!
• Collaborative and supportive sales environment!
• Tenured sales staff!
• Opportunity to work with the leader in the window manufacturing industry with over 100 years of experience and a reputation for innovation, quality products, customer service, and dedication to our customers and employees. They do not make companies like this anymore!
A successful Sales Representative will possess:
• 3+ years Sales experience including in-home sales and/or one call close. Prior Window and Door Sales experience and/or home improvement sales are a huge plus!
• A proven track record of closing sales, preferably in a short cycle sales environment
• A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
• The willingness and ability to operate with high integrity all the time.
• Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• High integrity, self-motivation and results orientation.
• Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to pass a comprehensive criminal background
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
We value integrity and quality if you share these values and are a talented sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success, we’re interested in hearing from you to assess your fit with our high-energy and success-oriented team!
Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
Renewal by Andersen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state or local protected class. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds.
posted Monday, May 3, 2021
If you have a crew of at least two people and a proven track record of superior workmanship we want to talk to you…
We value our business partners! We pay the highest rate of pay in the area and we pay quickly! Completed jobs are processed daily! No more chasing paychecks! We have consistent work year-round and we provide any materials needed to complete the job!
Box truck or truck with trailer
Comprehensive Commercial General Liability Insurance with a minimum coverage of $1,000,000 per Occurrence, $1,000,000 Personal Injury, $2,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate, Automobile Bodily Injury & Property Damage of $1,000,000 and Workers Compensation coverage.
Event Field Agent
posted Monday, May 3, 2021
Are you a talented talker?
Looking for friendly, confident, assertive, responsible and energetic people. Must be able to speak respectfully and persuasively with all kinds of people. Need a great work ethic and a great attitude.
At least one 1-year experience sales, promotions, events, brand ambassador, retail, or working with the public
Excellent communication skills
Professional, well-spoken, energetic, engaging - person will be the face of the company
Must have Outgoing personality and love talking to people
Have dependable transportation
Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
Duties will include speaking with the public, explaining our products and services, capturing customer information, and scheduling appointments for our design consultants.
Andersen Windows has a 100+ year reputation for exceptional products and world-class service; Renewal by Andersen is one of America's best known brands and the largest company of its kind.
Paid Professional Training
A fun work environment, Great Monthly Bonus Plan, and daily spiffs. Must be available to work some weekends.
If you enjoy speaking with people, get excited about working at different retail locations and events. Must have a great attitude.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Check out our career video for an inside look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USFYr5TrrHs (may have to copy and paste into browser on some sites)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state or local protected class. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds.