posted Thursday, April 1, 2021
Richmond Window Corp. - Renewal by Andersen of Central VA is looking for part-time Brand Ambassadors to join the best events team in Central Virginia. In this position, you would be attending events and retail locations throughout the greater Richmond area with occasional travel. The job is dynamic and a great way to experience new events and get paid to have fun! Our team is always evolving and we are looking for ambitious applications that want to grow with us. There are many opportunities to advance within the company! This position is a good fit for outgoing, enthusiastic and bonus driven individuals. Successful Brand Ambassadors expect to double their base pay with bonuses and extra incentives!
You must have your own reliable transportation to arrive at work on time. You must have a reliable smartphone for on-the-job tasks. Brand Ambassadors must be able to stand on the job and engage with customers throughout your shift. The most successful Ambassadors approach the job with a positive and goal-oriented attitude!
Our Department Profile:
Renewal by Andersen has grown every year since conception and we are responsible for that growth. As a Brand Ambassador you will be expected to advise consumers about their windows, their current window situation and what we services we have to offer. We are looking for people that want to grow with our department and exceed the goals we set for our team. When working at Renewal by Andersen, look forward to a fun and friendly team environment focused on success, positivity and growth!
Richmond Window Corporation was named a '2021 Top Workplace' by Richmond Times Dispatch and we are proud to have been named a 'Top Workplace' for three years in a row! Our employees help make Richmond Window an extraordinary workplace and consistently empower each other to pay if forward in the community we serve. We find strength in our dedication through following our Core Values; Install Integrity, Embody Respect, Champion Care and Achieve Ambition. From training, hands-on learning, internal & external social events, local business partnerships, community volunteering and true passion to provide the home improvement experience of Richmond homeowners' dreams, we've got it! If you're looking for a place to grow & challenge yourself to become your best, it seems you've found the perfect company!
Take a look here:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
$13 an hour with potential to earn up to $30 an hour with bonus
Customer Care Coordinator
posted Thursday, April 1, 2021
Richmond Window Corp. - Renewal by Andersen of Central VA is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our Operations team! We are the largest national start-to-finish window and patio door replacement company. We are a leader in the window industry and we are looking for the BEST to join and grow with our organization.
We are looking to add the right person to our dynamic and growing organization! The Customer Care Coordinator will manage the process from post-sale and coordinate our installation and service calendars.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Schedule all services and installation appointments
• Upload information into rForce and communication to all parties involved before and after tasks, to include email, phone calls, and GroupMe
• Work with our install teams, homeowners, and service team to schedule site visits
• Support the Operations Department with other administrative tasks as assigned
• Coordinate installation process with customers by monitoring ship reports, finance reports, specifying products, handling warranty and freight claims, and completing status calls
• Work with internal teams to include maintaining a detailed calendar, actively participating in in-person meetings, filing, organization of supplies, and coordinating installation and delivery of product between customer and installation team
What We’re Looking For:
• Team player
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Customer service
• Sales support
• Order processing
• Experience in the construction and / or facility management field preferred
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize among assignments with a strong adherence to deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be organized, detail oriented and self-motivating
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point
• Must Pass a pre-employment background check
• Positive attitude a must
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Type, sit, stand, walk and use hands for extended amounts of time
$30,000 - $40,000 per year + performance bonus package
Digital Marketing Leader
posted Tuesday, November 10, 2020
The Digital Media Leader is a critical role at Richmond Window Corporation. There is ample opportunity to expand our digital presence and we’re looking for the right person to strategically develop, scale and optimize our digital marketing channels. You’ll work together with a highly motivated, collaborative marketing team taking our digital performance to the next level.
We are looking for creative, self-driven individuals/hungry hustlers who are passionate about all things digital | social & a whiz at creating compelling content. But it doesn't stop there. You must understand best practices and know how algorithms, trending hashtags, blogs and meaningful content work hand-in-hand. The home improvement world is booming. Be a part of our growing team!
The role will incorporate (but is not limited to) the following key responsibilities:
- Collaborate on and execute the digital marketing strategy to generate high quality leads to achieve sales, leads issued, demo and Cost of Marketing goals.
- Assist in managing digital vendors to execute successful campaigns on various digital advertising channels (PPC, paid social media, retargeting, display ads, SEO, video, etc.).
- Manage company’s online review presence and devise & implement strategies to increase positive reviews.
- Manage our website, CRM platform, and analytics tools.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns and strategy.
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments on launch strategy for promotions, and marketing campaigns. Track & report on key performance indicators (impressions, conversions, online reputation, cost per lead, cost of marketing, etc.)
- Collaborate with other marketing departments and sales to enhance results across all channels.
- Content marketing and related goals: generate edit, publish and share content that builds meaningful connections and encourages audiences to take action.
- Track and present metrics to the team an senior leaders on a regular basis. Leverage these insights to continuously improve strategy.
- 3+ years in corporate digital social media, marketing or advertising environment that includes direct responsibility for social media and digital media strategy and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Good AdWords and related applications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- The ability to think objectively and strategically about campaigns & take appropriate actions if necessary.
- Ability to be flexible and make changes as needed.
posted Friday, July 31, 2020
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window and door replacement division of Andersen Corporation -- the most recognized window brand in the United States. We are seeking highly qualified sales representatives to fuel our continued growth in Central Virginia.
You must be an energetic self-starter who can manage your time efficiently. You must have a minimum of two years sales experience with prior earnings of at least $60,000. Previous in-home sales experience is preferred.
Renewal by Andersen Sales Consultants enjoy:
- Company driven lead generation -- no cold calling
- 100% commission; successful sales consultants earn a six figure income
- Comprehensive benefits (health/vision insurance, Simple IRA w/ company match, and more)
A successful Sales Consultant will possess:
- 2+ years in-home sales experience
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends
- Computer and email skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
If you are a talented sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success, we're interested in hearing from you to assess your fit within our high-energy, success-oriented team! Please submit your resume and a short cover letter summarizing your experience for immediate response. You can submit your resume and application at: https://www.richmondwindow.com/careers/
Window and Door Master Installer
posted Friday, July 31, 2020
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window and door replacement division of Andersen Corporation -- the most recognized window brand in the United States. We are seeking experienced Installer Crews to fuel our continued growth in Central Virginia.
This position is responsible for work-site set up, performing basic to routine window and door installations, including removal, performing work-site tear down and clean-up of the entire job site in accordance with Renewal by Andersen’s guidelines. While doing so, it is the responsibility of the Installer to build and sustain positive homeowner experiences, as well as assisting in meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction and revenue dollars per period.
Renewal by Andersen Master Installers enjoy:
• Company driven lead generation -- scheduled for you!
• Top pay in the industry PLUS generous bonuses, based on Customer Delight!
• We train and provide excellent service support
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be certified in Lead Safe Work Practices
• Must possess own contracting license
• Workers compensation (preferred class C) and liability
• Able to communicate with peers and homeowners
• Proficient in the use of tools and equipment
• Clean criminal background
• Required to have your own work vehicle and equipment including brake
Must provide your own crew
2+ years general carpentry experience
Ability to collaborate with the Installation Manager or the Field Technician throughout the installation project to maximize efficiencies; working cell phone and data service required
If you are a talented Installation professional with a demonstrated track record of success, we're interested in hearing from you to assess your fit within our high-energy, success-oriented team! Please respond today summarizing your experience for immediate response.