Lead Finish Carpenter
posted Friday, September 4, 2020
Looking for experienced and talented sub-contractors, you focus on the installation, we will take care of everything else! An Installer ensures work site set up, performs basic to routine window or door installations and removal, performs work site tear down and clean up of the entire job site in accordance with Renewal by Andersen’s guidelines.
What you'll get:
•All installation materials provided
•Paycheck every week
•Year-round installation work
•A chance to help people transform their homes and their lives
•Window & door installation and remodeling experience.
A proven track record of superior workmanship.
•Scheduled availability to work when homeowners are available and in their homes (between the hours of 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
•Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
•Working knowledge of hand and power tools
•Valid driver’s license
•Able to perform the essential functions of the job.
•Able to communicate with peers and homeowners.
•Able to organize tasks and jobs requirements.
•Proficient in the use of tools and equipment.
•Empathy and customer service skills.
•A strong sense of accountability—and an equally strong sense of teamwork
•Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem solving, and decision making
•Self-motivation, time- and work-process management skills, and the ability to work independently
Construction, General Contractor, Home Service, handyman, craftsman, carpenter, remodeling & home builder
posted Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Are you looking for a fun, part-time job? Are you a college student looking to make some extra money? Are you retired and looking for something to do?
This is the perfect opportunity for you!
• Work at events around the Metro, representing our brand to secure appointments and “Register to Win” sweepstakes entries; engage with people, have fun! Get them to feel good about Renewal!
• Loading supplies, setting up / tearing down booth at events, outdoors and inside. Fairs, Festivals, Music events, Farmer’s Markets
• Represent our company at local retail stores
• Part-time. Working up to 30 hours per week. Hours, Days, Times to be determined.
• Vehicle: will use your own vehicle, unless it’s a bigger event requiring our truck. You’ll be paid for mileage based off Google Map distance.
• Smart phone required
• Set appointments on the iPad through Enabled
• Training Provided: Scripts, videos, etc. Ongoing coaching, on-site coaching, periodic spot checks to make sure everything is going ok.
• Maintain proper channels of communication; must give at least 2 weeks’ notice for requesting time off
• Renewal By Andersen shirt provided
• Team Player. Work with the team to do everything possible to get leads, sales, provide customer service, solutions to problems, keep the showroom clean, etc.
• Dress according to brand representation: khakis or slacks, long shorts or skirt, RbA shirt, neat appearance, clean shoes, hair- styled, pulled up/away from face
• Maintain quality of supplies, proper storage
• Stand near traffic, greet attendees, engage them with “Enter to Win! $10,000!” Read Yoho methodology
• Clean windows, equipment
• Meet / exceed appointment goals for each event
• $14/hour or more (Hourly + Bonuses paid bi-weekly)
• Mileage reimbursement
• Flexible scheduling
• Potential growth within the company
• Paid training
• Year-round work
• Fun environment
$14 per hour + BONUS
posted Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Are you a confident, take-charge, highly-motivated person looking to join a successful team?
Our company is growing, so we’re looking to add a sales professional who’s looking for a work environment that’s less about corporate process and more about enhancing the customer experience, meeting (or exceeding) sales goals, and having fun in the process!
– Effectively utilize a consultative approach during in-home product demonstrations
– Assessing the overall home improvement project, including answering construction-related questions
– Consistently following up on quotes and completed jobs
– Consistently seeking out referrals from customers and community contacts
– Effectively communicating job details to team members
– Ensuring complete customer satisfaction from sale to the completion of the project
– Ability to work 3 evenings per week and 1-2 Saturdays per month during busy season
– A genuine interest in home improvement and remodeling
– Ability to think critically and solve problems
– Ability to self-manage time and activities to meet deadlines, goals, quotas, and customer requirements
– Self-starter and motivated to perform at the highest levels
– Ability to build relationships through instilling confidence, sharing information, and meeting commitments
– Effective communication through clear and accurate messages and active listening
– Ability to record accurate measurements and translate measurements into a visual layout and scope of work
– Well-organized and consistent follow through in handling details, documentation, records, requests, and processes
Compensation and Benefits:
– Fully-commissioned/performance-based compensation.
– Health insurance
– Company-matched SIMPLE IRA retirement plan