When you select Renewal by Andersen, you’re choosing an exclusive replacement window that is durable, customizable, and beautiful.
With 48 color combinations, numerous grille designs, 11 hardware finishes, and slim frames, Renewal by Andersen’s exclusive focus on window customization and design can help you maximize the beauty of your home (inside and out).
Your windows will not only stand the test of time*—they’ll look great doing it.
Browse our different color, frame, grille, and hardware options to find the right style for your home.
Renewal by Andersen is Made for You
- Sleeker frames. The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass—and more view.
- Custom shaping. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home…or define a new look.
- A color for every home. Our process fuses the color into the Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting** colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. Inside, we also offer stainable wood interiors including oak, maple, and engineered pine, allowing you to match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Interior design options. 11 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
Need inspiration? Check out some of our past projects in the gallery, try out our Window and Door Visualizer, or download the Renewal by Andersen 3D app. (Want to know more about the app? Check out this handy infographic!)
Whether you have five questions or 50, your consultant will work with you to design a solution that works for you. They will answer questions on colors and styles (“Can you do a dark exterior trim to match my siding?” or “My home is an Arts and Crafts bungalow…what’s the right look for me?”), and also about logistics (“Can I do the front of the house now, and the back later?” or “It’s fall–do I have to wait until spring?”), and function (“My elderly mother-in-law has mobility issues, so it’s hard for her to open a double-hung, do you have something you’d recommend instead?”).
Ready to get started? Schedule a consultation today!
*Based on testing of 10 double-hung units per ASTM E2068 20 years after installation
**See warranty for details