Renewal by Andersen windows are made from Fibrex® material, an Andersen-exclusive composite that combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl.
Designed for energy efficiency, durability, beauty, and minimal maintenance, Andersen Fibrex composite windows stand the test of time and are backed by our robust limited warranty.*
Regardless of which window feature is your top priority (we hope they all are!), your Renewal by Andersen windows can make a difference in every instance.
Learn why Renewal by Andersen is your best option for replacement windows...
- The superior thermal insulating properties of Fibrex material help your home stay warmer in winter and cooler in summer—and help you save money on your energy bills.
- Our different glass options offer unique benefits for heating, cooling, visible light transfer, and UV protection.
- When you combine that with our expert installation, you’ll end up with a replacement window that will save you money and look beautiful, regardless of the climate.
Strength and Durability
- Twice as strong as vinyl, Fibrex® material means weathertight seals stay weathertight. Its durable nature means that it can stand up to even the most extreme temperature swings, maintaining its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass—and more view. Plus, the extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home…or define a new look.
- The process also fuses the color into the material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting* colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Your Renewal by Andersen® windows are warranted not to flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit or corrode.** Plus, our windows stand the test of time: and are as easy to operate after 20 years as the day they were installed.***
To set up a free in-home consultation, contact Renewal by Andersen today.
**See warranty for details
***Based on testing of 10 double-hung units per ASTM E2068 20 years after installation
Ready to Start Your Project?
Schedule a free in-home window and door consultation today.
Find a Showroom
Find a Renewal by Andersen window and door showroom near you.